Sunday, July 06, 2008

Ultimate Cuteness!

Okay, so I know I'm biased, but a mommy's got a right to be...

On my most recent download of pics of the boys, I thought some of these were the best photos of them I've gotten so far. So I decided to dedicate this blog post to the creme de la creme. Here they are, my favorites...

Bath Buddies

"Hey, I learned it from my big brother!"

Just chillin' on the back step...

"Wuz up, Home Slice?!"

Awwwhhh...such a sweet face.

Best Buds

Mommy's Little Men

Goof-ball!

More of the Toddler-Gangsta

"Just call me Lil' I"

Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did...

Sandler Family News: not much to report...just that we are doing well overall. Ben has been working two jobs now for a few weeks and will continue with this rigorous schedule until we are able to find another solution to our financial shortfall. He is sooooo tired most of the time, and I am so thankful to him for doing all that he is to provide for us. 

But, really, in an amazing way we are doing very well as a family. It's challenging being apart so much because of all the work that Ben has (70+ hrs. per week), and the boys and I feel his absence very much. But somehow, we are all stronger for it and we bask in the hope that God has given us that he will provide. So, we look soon for the day when we will be able to have some better circumstances, but in the meantime, we love on each other and are thankful for the beautiful children God has given us and enjoy every moment we have together.

Click HERE for our latest photos.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Howdy,
Hoping to see you this weekend. Your mom said that you are coming to Helena to hang out a bit. I totally understand about the hubby working two jobs. Andrew did this for a long time and still is. Yes, you do get tired, he will get tired, but once the money comes in and you can pay off any debt...ohhhhh, it feels so good. Like you can truly breathe again. We were in huge debt, but thanks to HASHEM's love and mercy and Andrew's willingness to work delivering pizzas...WE MADE IT! Lots of love to you and yours,
Brandi