Tuesday, January 17, 2006

8 Weeks!

I have been fascinated with the amazing development of our little one! There are several books I'm reading so far and they are treasures, as they tell me the story of little Bun! He/she is already a little person with a heartbeat and appendages as well as eyes and ears.

We have our first appointment with the midwife today (we had to be rescheduled from yesterday's since she was busy helping with a delivery). I can't wait to have everything be official! I just want to know that everything is real and okay. Ben is going to go with me to this first visit. We have lots of questions. We have pretty much decided to go with this Nurse-Midwife. I feel very comfortable with the idea of a midwife, the personal attention and care that she will provide and Ben and I both feel good about her qualifications and that the delivery will be in connection with the hospital and we will have everything I and Bun need right there for us.

Well, sorry - I don't really have many pictures to show yet, but I will soon!

No comments: