Friday, March 10, 2006

Photos & Fun Stuff - 17 weeks

Okay - finally, as I promised - a few photos. I've been waiting to get just the perfect ones, but alas life does not wait for that! I thought I would share a few photos of our already crowded and soon to be more crowded apartment.







Also, I finally took my first bump pictures. In all honesty, I know the "bump" is helped my own little 'bit o' bump' I had before getting pregnant - but there is definitely something more there now! I can't wait to see it grow even more :o)





Baby Bun's first appearance into the world (through the bulge in my belly)!

I had another midwife appointment and we chatted about the two colds I've had in the last month or so - ugghhhh! Anyhow, I'm feeling much better now thanks to lots of rest and perhaps even Mom Webb's home remedy of tomato juice and garlic (sounds yummy, huh!). Then we listened to a whole minute of Baby Bun's speedy little heart. I couldn't stop beaming the whole time. 148 little beats in just one minute! Julie, one of my midwives, said that Bun's heart is a nice strong one!

Well, I walked out with my heart full - wanting to meet this little one. So much racing through my mind - what will Bun look like, will Bun have that cute little Sandler nose, will Bun have blue eyes or dark hair? I can't wait...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bump! I am so glad that I took belly pictures, it's nice to have the history, especially with the first baby. BTW, your apartment is not so crowded. You should see ours. Herman has a tendency to bring home more and more furniture... and then there is the baby stuff. Your apartment looks really nice and very clean. :-)

A and T said...

Thank you for the update and pics. You look great! You should be feeling your baby move any day now. I can't wait to hear about it... it's sooo fun!
'K'